Our Legal Compliance Service
Novadata Transport Training in collaboration with Pellys Transport & Regulatory Law is now offering a legal compliance service for its clients. Pellys Transport & Regulatory Law is one of the leading transport law firms in the UK with over 25 years experience in advising operators. Novadata has been providing transport training and support services for over 18 years.
The main services include:
- Representation of the operator in any dispute that it has with any employee arising from employment or any actual or alleged breach of the legislation in relation to employment;
- Advice and representation in connection with police and DVSA investigations including interviews under caution and responses to shortcomings letters;
- Advice and representation for criminal prosecutions;
- Representation and defence of the operatorís rights in hearings before the Traffic Commissioner;
- Advice and representation in civil disputes limited to the operatorís transport business providing proceedings have not been commenced through the courts;
- Up to 30 minutes of telephone helpline advice on any matter falling within the expertise of any department of Pellys LLP.
The new service - based on a fixed yearly fee* - will provide operators with all necessary routine legal services and advice relating to any aspect of their operation, including all employment issues. It will incorporate advice on any correspondence received from the licensing authority and the appropriate response to it. In addition, it will embrace all necessary advice and representation of the operator and its employees in connection with investigations by the police or DVSA.
*For example, the fee will be less than £500.00 for a six vehicle fleet. This is easily justifiable when compared to the number of hours required at usual solicitorsí rates for critical tasks such as representing operators at DVSA interviews under caution, defending them when they are prosecuted or called to Public Inquiry which can easily run into many thousands of pounds.
For full details of this new service contact Novadata.