The Vehicle Unit Download Register is an evidential 25 page A4 document used to record a detailed log of each time a vehicle has its tachograph unit downloaded.
This document helps operators to be able to internally track/prove:
- When the vehicle unit was locked in/out and by who
- When they have downloaded a vehicle unit
- The outcome of the download
- Any issues with the download
- Who carried out the download of the vehicle unit
- A carry forward date for the next download date
This aids the operator in the fact that it is a fully auditable document, allowing historical recording of up to 23 times that the vehicle has been downloaded on just 1 sheet.