Managing Drivers Course
Price: £300.00 (includes VAT)
This course is intended to provide additional support for managers and supervisors who have driver management responsibilities and aims to assist these transport professionals in managing drivers more effectively.
Benefits of attending:
- Increases understanding of why accurate records are essential in a transport operation.
- Increases confidence when having complex discussions with drivers and/or managers relating to transport compliance.
- Helps to establish that you are operating legally.
- Driver recruitment
- Induction and on-going training
- Checking driving entitlement
- Managing drivers' hours and driver infringements
- Using agency drivers (where applicable)
- Disciplinary procedures
Booking and information:
Course starts at 8:30am, please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: