Price: £82.80 (includes VAT)
This course is designed to help potential and existing TachoTEK users to become familiar with the numerous features of TachoTEK, in order to use the software to its full potential.
Benefits of attending:
The course is designed to equip users of TachTEK software with the knowledge they need to use this excellent product, in order to aid compliance and to assist in the smooth running of their businesses. Correct use of tachographs and record keeping is a legal requirement and knowing how to use TachoTEK to compile accurate records will help to maintain a health Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS) and stand the business in good stead in the event of an inspection.
- Reading and archiving of data from driver cards and vehicle units
- Evaluation of driver and vehicle activities
- Activation and deactivation of drivers and vehicles
- How to verify the digital signatures of vehicles and drivers
- Infringement reporting
- Amending application settings
- Importing and exporting data (Company Edition)
- Entering comments for activities (Company Edition)
- Out of scope and ferry reports (Company Edition)
- Assessing speed data (Company Edition)
- Overspeed reporting (Company Edition)
- Assigning drivers and vehicles to depots (Company Edition)
- Setting criteria and printing reports (Company Edition)
- New TachoTEK 3 extra features
Booking and information:
Course starts at 9:30am and finishes at approximately 12:30pm; please be early. Light refreshments are provided.
People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.