Transport Administrators Course
Price: £300.00 (includes VAT)
This course has been designed to assist both an operator and anyone involved in the administration of the Operator Licence.
Benefits of Attending:
- Comprehensive update on the relevant legislation affecting both operators and drivers
- Guidance on the developments in best practice for operators
- Advice regarding enforcement and regulatory agencies including DVSA and Traffic Commissioners
- This course can count as 7 hours towards your Driver CPC periodic training.
Drivers Hours monitoring:
- Drivers hours rules and regulations (includes EU, AETR and GB domestic rules)
- Working Time Directive (Includes Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations)
- Tachographs and drivers' hours record keeping (analogue and digital tachographs)
- Driver licensing
- Operator checks of employees' licences and licence categories
- Driver training (includes Driver CPC)
- Monitoring procedures and systems
- Planned preventive maintenance
- Vehicle roadworthiness checks, mechanical condition and items affecting fleet standards, plus enforcement
- Compliance checks and visits
- Current roles of the DVSA and the police (includes: DVSA Enforcement Sanctions Policy)
Booking and Information:
Course starts at 08.30am, please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
In line with Government and medical advice, we observe social distancing guidelines and provide hand sanitising facilities. We ask that you also bring and wear a face covering during your course if not exempt for medical or other reasons.
People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: