Driver CPC - Manual Handling (Level 2)
Price: £107.75 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
This Driver CPC course provides an ideal approach to safer and more effective manual handling - not only meeting HSE recommendations, but also promoting safe practices in any situation.
Benefits of attending:
- Enables attendees to recognise risks and potential injuries, helping them to work in a safe way.
- Equips attendees with good handling techniques.
- Candidates may receive a Level 2 Award in Manual Handling - Principles and Practice qualification if they successfully complete an assessment. This is optional, but is required to obtain a Level 2 qualification.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to obtain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- Assessing risks and accident reporting.
- How to make an assessment.
- Responsibilities of employees and employers.
- Explanation of RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations).
- Differing loads and working issues, and how to recognise potential issues when handling any type of load.
- Practical guidance and study and practice of handling techniques.
- Understanding potential injuries including strains, sprains and spinal disorders.
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and information:
Approved course: CRS9376/35
The assessment which candidates are required to complete successfully in order to gain a Level 2 Award in Manual Handling - Principles and Practice qualification is held at the end of the course in addition to the required 7 hours of training.
This course starts at 8.30am, please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
In line with Government advice, we ask that you bring and wear a face covering unless exempt for medical or other reasons. We will be observing social distancing and ask that you continue to wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitising facilities will be provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
If you are new to professional driving and took your car driving test after 1st January 1997, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training in order to obtain your first DQC. Please call us on 01376 552999 for advice about the most appropriate training for you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: