Driver CPC - Manual Handling and Fire Safety
Price: £95.75 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
This is an essential course with the focus on identifying potential manual handling and fire hazards. It covers legal obligations in relation to the safe loading of vehicles.
Benefits of attending:
- Makes drivers aware of the relevant legislation, helping to keep them compliant.
- Assists in reducing accidents and training drivers to be safe.
- Equips drivers to deal with accidents and risks.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to gain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- Correct lifting techniques
- The effects of poor practices on different parts of the body
- Why and how injuries occur
- The functioning of the spine
- What creates a fire
- How to control fire hazards
- A look at the different types of fire and how to correct deal with them
- An understanding of the different types of fire extinguishers
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and information:
Approved course: CRS9091/35
This course starts at 8.30am, please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
In line with Government advice, we ask that you bring and wear a face covering unless exempt for medical or other reasons. We will be observing social distancing and ask that you continue to wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitising facilities will be provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
If you are new to professional driving and took your car driving test after 1st January 1997, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training in order to obtain your first DQC. Please call us on 01376 552999 for advice about the most appropriate training for you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: