Fire Marshal Training
Price: on application
This half day course is for employees nominated as fire marshals or fire wardens in their workplace. This course covers both emergency and non-emergency aspects of this vital role and equips attendees with an appropriate level of understanding to perform the role safely in their workplace. It is also suitable for persons who have a direct responsibility for developing or improving existing evacuation procedures to maintain effectiveness in a changing work environment.
Benefits of attending:
- Greater awareness of the dangers of fire and smoke
- Ability to identify individual classes of fire and select an appropriate extinguisher to tackle it, if it is safe to do so.
- Ability to recognise potential fire hazards and the appropriate actions to rectify them
- Understanding the importance of regular fire drills and recognition of fire service best practice.
- Understanding the various methods of evacuation and accounting and determine the best method for their workplace.
- The nature of fire and smoke
- Fire extinguishers: fire marshal and fire warden non-emergency duties
- Fire drills
- Fire hazard spotting
- Staff fire training
- Fire marshal and fire warden emergency duties
- Evacuation systems and accounting methods
Booking and information:
Light refreshments are provided.
People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.