Search Novadata
Novadata Basket

What do I do if my Driver Qualification Card (DQC) is lost, damaged or stolen?

If your DQC (Driver Qualification Card) is lost, stolen or damaged then you must apply for a replacement card via the DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency).
You must call the DVSA on 0300 123 7721 with the following details:
There is a charge of £25 for the replacement card which will need to be paid via debit or credit card over the phone.

You should receive your replacement card within 20 days of paying for the replacement. You are able to drive professionally in the UK whilst waiting for your replacement. If you do not receive your card within this timescale, contact the DVSA.
Driver CPC
Pure Energy Multimedia - Website Design & CMS