Search Novadata
Novadata Basket

Can I complete Driver CPC if I do not have a UK driving licence?

The Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) has a system for those drivers with a non-UK licence to obtain a driver qualification card (DQC) in the UK. Only those drivers holding such licences, and who have completed part (i.e. at least seven hours) or all of their periodic training in the UK, are eligible to apply.

You must also live and work in the UK and have a driving licence from an EU country or Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.

To apply you must obtain application form DQC1 by sending an email to Put 'Driver CPC enquiry' in the subject line.
Driver CPC
Pure Energy Multimedia - Website Design & CMS