Search Novadata
Novadata Basket

I am a taxi driver and use a D1 entitlement to drive a minibus to transport passengers. Will I need to do Driver CPC?

Yes. Driver CPC applies to all drivers responsible for the carriage of goods or passengers for hire or reward. This includes vehicles in Cat D1 such as those with 9-16 passenger seats capable of 80km/h (50mp/h). As an existing licence holder on the implementation date of 10th September 2008, you will not be required to undertake the initial qualification for new drivers but you will be required to complete the 35 hours Periodic Training requirement.
Driver CPC
Pure Energy Multimedia - Website Design & CMS