Driver CPC - 5 Day Driver CPC (LGV)
Price: £429.25 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fees)
Novadata offers Driver CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) training for drivers of LGVs (Large Goods Vehicles) or HGVs (Heavy Goods Vehicles.) According to EU regulations, all professional drivers of vehicles over 3.5 tonnes for hire or reward must complete 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training within every 5 year period in order to keep their Driver Qualification Card (DQC) valid.
Novadata is a JAUPT accredited Driver CPC centre and our training courses are an excellent way to make up the 35 hours of periodic training necessary to obtain or renew your DQC.
Benefits of attending:
- By attending this week long course you will get your full 35 hours of Driver CPC periodic training.
- Ensures that LGV drivers are compliant.
- Helps to make sure drivers have an understanding of the relevant regulations.
- Equips drivers to act in a safe and responsible way with regard to themselves and others.
This course will cover 5 of the different seven hour modules below:
- Drivers Understanding of an Operator Licence
- Drivers Hours Law and Tachographs
- Drivers' Legal Responsibilities
- Manual Handling and Fire Safety
- Manual Handling (Level 2)
- First Aid - Actions in an Emergency
- The Terrorist Threat and Driver Security
- Safe Loading and Vehicle Checking
- Safe Eco Driving including Vulnerable Road Users
- Driver Wellbeing Including Drink and Drugs Awareness
- Fuel Efficient Driving and Safe Loading
5 days (35 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and information:
Courses start at 8:30am - Please arrive early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
This price includes 5 x £8.75 DVSA registration fees (and a 3 year First Aid certificate, subject to attending the First Aid module)
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
If you recently passed your LGV driving test, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training to obtain your first DQC. Check with a member of our team and we can advise you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: