Transport Manager CPC Passenger Transport
Price: £1,591.50 (includes VAT & examination fees)
Price including Driver CPC: £1,815.25 (includes VAT & examination fees)
The Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) for Transport Managers course is essential for those seeking a career in passenger transport management. It is the qualification required for holding an Operator Licence. This level 3 qualification is recognised by the Department for Transport and covers both National and International operations. The Certificate of Professional Competence (Passenger Transport) is divided into two assessments; a multiple choice paper; and a case study based written paper. To obtain the qualification, a candidate must pass both modules, although they can take more than one attempt at passing each module if necessary. Further exam fees are payable for re-sits. Examinations may be taken at Novadata's accredited facility.
Benefits of Transport Manager CPC training:
- This qualification is recognised throughout the transport industry.
- Demonstrates that the holder is qualified to be the nominated transport manager for a Standard National or International Operator Licence.
- Equips the candidate with the knowledge required to establish and manage an efficient passenger transport operation.
- Can count as the full 35 hours of Driver CPC* periodic training necessary for drivers to receive their Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Transport Manager CPC course content:
This course prepares an individual for all the technical and legal aspects of a passenger transport operation and includes, among other things, the following:
- Business and company law
- Health & Safety
- Financial management
- Operator licensing
- Drivers' Hours regulations and record keeping
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Vehicle costing
- Timetabling and scheduling
- Driver licensing
- International transport documentation
Please see the Skills and Education Group Awards (SEG Awards) Transport Manager CPC Passenger Transport syllabus for a more in depth look at what may be covered.
Home study and re-sit candidates are also welcome to sit the multiple-choice examination online at our approved examination centre. Please call 01376 552999 to discuss your requirements.
8 days tuition, plus examination day. Candidates are recommended to set aside extra time for additional study and revision prior to examinations. Can count as 35 hours towards Driver CPC.
- Multiple choice examination 2 hours.
- Case study examination 2 hours 15 minutes.
Booking and information:
Course starts each day at 8:30am, please be early! Prices include tuition, CPC manuals, exam fees, light lunch and refreshments. Please note that we are unable to provide lunch on a Sunday.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
NB: Please tell us at time of booking if you would like this course to be used as 35 Hours of Driver CPC periodic training.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: