Transport Manager CPC Passenger Transport
Price: £1,471.50 (includes VAT & examination fees)*
The Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) for Transport Managers course is essential for those seeking a career in passenger transport management. It is the qualification required for holding an Operator Licence. This level 3 qualification is recognised by the Department for Transport and covers both National and International operations. The Certificate of Professional Competence (Passenger Transport) is divided into two assessments; a multiple choice paper; and a case study based written paper. To obtain the qualification, a candidate must pass both modules, although they can take more than one attempt at passing each module if necessary. Further exam fees are payable for re-sits. Examinations may be taken at Novadata's accredited facility.
Benefits of Transport Manager CPC training:
- This qualification is recognised throughout the transport industry.
- Demonstrates that the holder is qualified to be the nominated transport manager for a Standard National or International Operator Licence.
- Equips the candidate with the knowledge required to establish and manage an efficient passenger transport operation.
- Can count as the full 35 hours of Driver CPC* periodic training necessary for drivers to receive their Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Transport Manager CPC course content:
This course prepares an individual for all the technical and legal aspects of a passenger transport operation and includes, among other things, the following:
- Business and company law
- Health & Safety
- Financial management
- Operator licensing
- Drivers' Hours regulations and record keeping
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Vehicle costing
- Timetabling and scheduling
- Driver licensing
- International transport documentation
Please see the Skills and Education Group Awards (SEG Awards) Transport Manager CPC Passenger Transport syllabus for a more in depth look at what may be covered.
Home study and re-sit candidates are also welcome to sit the multiple-choice examination online at our approved examination centre. Please call 01376 552999 to discuss your requirements.
8 days tuition, plus examination day. Candidates are recommended to set aside extra time for additional study and revision prior to examinations. Can count as 35 hours towards Driver CPC.
- Multiple choice examination 2 hours.
- Case study examination 2 hours 15 minutes.
Booking and information:
Course starts each day at 8:30am, please be early! Prices include tuition, CPC manuals, exam fees, light lunch and refreshments. Please note that we are unable to provide lunch on a Sunday.
People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
*For 35 Hours of Driver CPC periodic training the course will cost an extra £223.75 (including VAT & DVSA registration fee)
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: