ADR - Core & Packages 3.5 days
Price: £478.00 (includes VAT & examination fees)
All drivers within the scope of the Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (Driver Training) Regulations 1996 must be trained and hold an ADR Vocational Training Licence issued by SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority.) This is required by UK regulations implementing the relevant EU directive: "Accord Européen Relatif au Transport International des Marchandises Dangereuses par Route".
Novadata's ADR Training courses are approved by the Department for Transport and provide drivers with the knowledge they need to be aware of the hazards inherent in carrying dangerous goods and how to protect themselves and those around them.
This course is suitable for both initial ADR candidates and those renewing their ADR qualification.
Benefits of Attending:
- Informs drivers of the legal requirements regarding the carriage of dangerous goods.
- Candidates will sit the ADR examinations during the 3.5 day course.
- Can count up to 21 hours towards Driver CPC periodic training.*
- Class 2 - Flammable and non-flammable gases
- Class 3 - Flammable liquids
- Class 4 - Flammable substances
- Class 5 - Oxidising agents/organic peroxides
- Class 6 - Toxic and infectious substances
- Class 8 - Corrosives
- Class 9 - Miscellaneous substances
3.5 days (up to 21 hours towards Driver CPC for additional fee)
Time spent attending the ADR Training course will count as duty time under Driver Hours Law Regulations 561/2006.
Booking and Information:
Course starts at 8:30am. Please be early.
This price for this course includes all exam fees. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
On successful completion of the course and on passing the examinations, you will be issued a Driver Training Certificate by the SQA. This will arrive 4-6 weeks after you pass the exams.
Compulsory refresher training and examinations must be completed within the five year expiry of the date of issue of the original certificate.
NB: *An additional fee will apply in order to register this course as part of Driver CPC periodic training.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: