ADR - Class 1 Explosives
Price: £180.00 (includes VAT & paper-based examination fee) Online exam fees additional £25.00+VAT
ADR refers to the European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road. The Explosives module is not included in the basic ADR training which we offer, but can be taken as a separate, specialist short course. Any driver holding an ADR Licence must complete this training in order to be able to transport the relevant dangerous goods. Candidates must already hold an ADR Licence for the Core and Packages units to achieve an explosives qualification. Only the Explosives Module will be delivered and only the Class 1 exam paper taken.
Benefits of attending:
- Gives drivers specialist training in the carriage of Class 1 materials.
- Increases knowledge of legislation and legal requirements with regard to carrying explosives.
- Drivers must have this certificate in order to transport Class 1 materials.
- Candidates can sit the Class 1 examination on paper or digitally during the course.
- How to identify, package and label explosives.
- Safe ways of loading and unloading explosives with regard to vehicles.
- The carriage of explosives.
- The correct responses and best course of action in the event of an incident.
You can choose whether to sit the examination on paper or online. Digital examinations incur an additional fee of £25. Please ask us about online exams when booking.
You will need your own laptop computer or tablet to sit an online exam. A digital exam will produce an immediate pass or fail result. Paper-based examinations are sent away for independent assessment so results may take several weeks to arrive.
With an immediate pass result online you can apply for and receive your amended ADR card more quickly.
Booking and information:
Course starts at 8:30am. Please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: