ADR - Class 7 Radioactives 1 Day Course
Price: £300.00 (includes VAT & paper-based examination fee) Online exam fees additional £25.00+VAT*
*Please Note: As of 01/04/2024 ALL ADR Exams will be classroom-based online exams only. Price will then be £330 (Includes VAT)
ADR refers to the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road. The Radioactive Materials module is not part of the basic ADR training offered by Novadata, but can be taken as a one day, specialist course. To be able to transport the relevant dangerous goods, any driver holding an ADR Licence must complete this training. Candidates must already hold an ADR Licence for the Core and Packages units in order to achieve a radioactives qualification. Only the Radioactive Materials Module will be delivered and only the Class 7 exam paper taken.
Benefits of attending:
- Gives drivers specialist training in the carriage of Class 7 materials.
- Increases knowledge of legislation and legal requirements with regard to carrying radioactive materials.
- Drivers must have this certificate in order to transport Class 7 materials.
- Candidates can choose to sit exams on paper, or digitally using their own equipment.
- Radiation-related dangers.
- Packaging radioactive materials.
- Safe ways of handling, loading and unloading radioactive materials.
- The carriage of and best ways of stowing radioactive materials.
- The correct responses and best course of action in the event of an incident.
You can choose whether to sit the examination on paper or online*. Digital examinations incur an additional fee of £25. You will need to bring your own laptop computer or tablet to complete your Class 7 exam.
*Online Exam only after 01/04/24
If you choose the digital exam option, you will receive an immediate pass or fail result, allowing you to apply for and receive your amended ADR card more rapidly. Paper-based examinations results make take several weeks to arrive as they are sent away for independent assessment.
Booking and information:
Course starts at 8:30am. Please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: