FORS Driver Training - TruckSmart
Counts towards Driver CPC training
Price: £95.75 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
Novadata is an approved training provider for the FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) Driver Training course, TruckSmart. This one-day course for commercial HGV (LGV) drivers can also count towards the mandatory 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to obtain or renew a DQC. TruckSmart is a training course for drivers, but also includes a supporting toolkit for fleet managers to assist them in their responsibilities for maintaining vehicles in a roadworthy condition.
Benefits of Attending:
- Equips drivers with the skills and knowledge to operate roadworthy vehicles.
- Provides guidance and resources for fleet managers.
- Counts as 7 hours towards Driver CPC periodic training.
- The importance of establishing proactive processes for maintaining roadworthy vehicles.
- The walkaround check process and the necessity for this before, during and after journeys.
- Planning and positioning a load for safe transportation.
- Securing a load to ensure that it is safe and legal.
- The importance of robust and accurate defect reporting and record keeping.
- The importance of rectifying defects and maintaining accurate records.
- Establishing and implementing an HGV safety system.
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and Information:
FORS ID: A00593
This course starts promptly at 8.30am. Please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
In line with Government advice, we ask that you bring and wear a face covering unless exempt for medical or other reasons. We will be observing social distancing and ask that you continue to wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitising facilities will be provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
The price for the training at Novadata's premises includes VAT & the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75 for Driver CPC hours. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are new to professional driving and took your car driving test after 1st January 1997, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training in order to obtain your first DQC. Please call us on 01376 552999 for advice about the most appropriate training for you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: