Driver CPC - Driver Vehicle Checks and Banksman Training
Price: £99.95 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
This Driver CPC course seeks to explain a driver's responsibility in vehicle maintenance and details how to carry out an essential vehicle walkaround check, recording any defects and reporting them for rectification. The course also covers key issues concerning working as or with a banksman, to manoeuvre large vehicles in safety.
Benefits of attending:
- Makes drivers aware of the importance of performing the daily vehicle walkaround check and keeping accurate records.
- Makes drivers aware of the correct actions to take to reverse a large vehicle safely
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to gain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- Conducting an effective vehicle walkaround check
- Recording the walkaround check and reporting defects
- Keeping records of walkaround checks
- The vital role of the banksman in ensuring safety when maneuvring a large vehicle
- Use of reversing equipment including alarms and cameras
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking & Information:
Approved Course: CRS10635/35
This course starts promptly at 8.30am, please arrive in good time. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you recently passed your LGV driving test, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training to obtain your first DQC. Check with a member of our team and we can advise you.