Driver CPC - Drivers' Legal Responsibilities
Price: £95.75 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
This popular course covers a wide range of topics and issues designed to assist the professional driver to protect his/her vocational licence. It also raises a number of issues that remind drivers that they perform both a highly skilled and dangerous job, training drivers to drive both safely and legally. With so many changes in current legislation, this course is designed to simplify the jargon, provide sensible practical solutions and help you to stay legal.
Benefits of attending:
- Makes drivers aware of rules and regulations relevant to them.
- Helps drivers to be compliant and stay legal, protecting both themselves and others.
- Enables drivers to react safely and appropriately in the event of an emergency.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to gain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Rules affecting drivers:
- Driving licence categories and codes
- Driver CPC
- Driving offences
- Driver medicals, age limits, records and documentation
- Drivers hours overview
- Health & Safety
- Weight and speed limits
- Daily vehicle checks
- Defect reporting
- Load safety and security
Enforcement and Roadside Inspections:
- Graduated Fixed Penalties
- Operator Compliance Risk Score
- DVSA and police checks
Safety on the Road:
- Driving whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or whilst tired
- Seat belts
- Safe use of the road and the Highway Code
- Mobile phones
- Vehicle and driver security
- Actions after a collision
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and information:
JAUPT approved course: CRS8774/35
This course starts at 8.30am, please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are new to professional driving and took your car driving test after 1st January 1997, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training in order to obtain your first DQC. Please call us on 01376 552999 for advice about the most appropriate training for you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: