Driver CPC - Driver Well-Being inc. Drink and Drugs Awareness
Price: £95.75 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
This course covers a number of issues affecting drivers from a personal health perspective. It offers guidance regarding health and safety legal issues, as well as practical advice regarding diet, fatigue and the effects of drink and drugs.
Benefits of attending:
- Informs drivers about issues such as tiredness, drink and drugs, equipping them with the tools needed for further wellbeing.
- Equips drivers with information about issues of health, helping them to act safely and legally.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to gain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC.)
- Work related road safety
- Assessing road risks
- Implications of Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 legislation
- The risks and effects of fatigue
- General advice about diet
- Drugs and driving:
- The effects, the law (detailing the effects of legal changes) and the penalties
- Drinking and driving:
- How units are calculated
- Understanding the limits
- The effects of driving whilst under the influence of alcohol
- The potential penalties
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and information:
Approved course: CRS9243/35
This course starts at 8.30am, please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you recently passed your LGV driving test, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training to obtain your first DQC. Check with a member of our team and we can advise you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: