Driver CPC - Driver Wellbeing & Drink and Drugs Awareness
Price: £95.75 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
This course covers a number of issues affecting drivers from a personal health perspective. It offers guidance regarding health and safety legal issues, as well as practical advice regarding diet, fatigue and the effects of drink and drugs.
Benefits of attending:
- Informs drivers about issues such as tiredness, drink and drugs, equipping them with the tools needed for further wellbeing.
- Equips drivers with information about issues of health, helping them to act safely and legally.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to gain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC.)
- Work related road safety
- Assessing road risks
- Implications of Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 legislation
- The risks and effects of fatigue
- General advice about diet
- Drugs and driving:
- The effects, the law (detailing the effects of legal changes) and the penalties
- Drinking and driving:
- How units are calculated
- Understanding the limits
- The effects of driving whilst under the influence of alcohol
- The potential penalties
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and information:
JAUPT approved course: CRS9243/35
This course starts at 8.30am, please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are new to professional driving and took your car driving test after 1st January 1997, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training in order to obtain your first DQC. Please call us on 01376 552999 for advice about the most appropriate training for you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: