Driver CPC - First Aid Actions in an Emergency
Price: £107.75 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
This course is for those who wish to gain knowledge of emergency procedures and a recognised First Aid qualification. The course encompasses the essential knowledge required to deal with life-threatening emergencies in the workplace. Successful attendance of this course and the tasks assigned in it can also give candidates an HSE recognised 1 day appointed Emergency First Aid at Work certificate which is valid for 3 years. First Aid skills can make the difference between life and death; it's as simple as that.
Benefits of attending:
- Successful candidates will receive an HSE Compliant 1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work certificate, which is valid for 3 years.
- Equips drivers with the ability and knowledge needed to deal swiftly, confidently and competently with emergencies in order to save lives and minimise injuries
- Enables drivers to act safely, helping to minimise accidents and emergencies.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to gain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- Initial assessment of situation
- Summoning assistance
- Casualty communication
Accident recording and reporting:
- When to record, what to record and how to record accidents
- RIDDOR(Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations)
Basic life support:
- Primary surveys
- Casualty resuscitation
- Secondary survey of casualty to look for other injuries
- Practical CPR exercises with mannequins
Recognising and treating shock:
- Causes, signs and symptoms
Recognising and treating other injuries:
- Heart attacks, electric shock, choking, stroke, burns, bleeding and fractures
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and information:
JAUPT approved course CRS5248/35
This course starts at 8.30am, please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
If you are new to professional driving and took your car driving test after 1st January 1997, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training in order to obtain your first DQC. Please call us on 01376 552999 for advice about the most appropriate training for you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: