Driver CPC - FORS registered - Safe Urban Driving
Price: £125.40 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
Novadata, in conjunction with our FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) registered training partners is able to provide the FORS approved Safe Urban Driving Course which focuses on driving in London and vulnerable road users, including cyclists. This one-day course includes both classroom-based teaching and practical on-road cycle training for drivers; and gives them a full understanding of their legal responsibilities in driving safely within the law in towns and cities in the UK.
Benefits of Attending:
- Enables drivers to act in a way which will keep them and those around them safe and makes them aware of their responsibilities.
- Helps drivers to be more aware of a cyclist's perspective.
- Promotes better driving practices.
- This course counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hour periodic Driver CPC training required to obtain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- How and why the urban streetscape is changing.
- Identifying road users who are vulnerable and why.
- A driver's responsibilities.
- The issues faced by vulnerable road users, including cyclists.
- Techniques and technology which help to improve road safety.
- Review of driver attitudes through reflection and critique to improve driving.
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and Information:
All necessary equipment, such as bicycles and personal protective equipment, is provided on the day.
This course starts promptly at 8.30am. Please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
The price for the training at Novadata's premises includes VAT & the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are new to professional driving and took your car driving test after 1st January 1997, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training in order to obtain your first DQC. Please call us on 01376 552999 for advice about the most appropriate training for you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: