FORS Driver Training - Safe Urban Driving
Counts towards Driver CPC training
Price: £128.40 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
Novadata is an approved provider for training courses registered with FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme). The Safe Urban Driving Course focuses on driving in London and vulnerable road users, including cyclists. This one-day course includes both classroom-based teaching and practical on-road cycle training for drivers; and gives them a full understanding of their legal responsibilities in driving safely within the law in towns and cities in the UK.
Benefits of Attending:
- Enables drivers to act in a way which will keep them and those around them safe and makes them aware of their responsibilities.
- Helps drivers to be more aware of a cyclist's perspective.
- Promotes better driving practices.
- This course counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hour periodic Driver CPC training required to obtain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- How and why the urban streetscape is changing.
- Identifying road users who are vulnerable and why.
- A driver's responsibilities.
- The issues faced by vulnerable road users, including cyclists.
- Techniques and technology which help to improve road safety.
- Review of driver attitudes through reflection and critique to improve driving.
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and Information:
FORS ID: A00593
All necessary equipment, such as bicycles and personal protective equipment, is provided on the day.
This course starts promptly at 8.30am. Please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
The price for the training at Novadata's premises includes VAT & the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. If you are paying for your course by cheque or credit card, please note that you will be required to provide a 25% deposit within seven days of booking. The remainder must be paid at least 15 days before your actual course date.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
If you recently passed your LGV driving test, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training to obtain your first DQC. Check with a member of our team and we can advise you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: