Driver CPC (LGV) - Fuel Efficient Driving and Safe Loading
Price: £99.95 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
This Driver CPC module is designed to promote best driving practice and an understanding of the safe practices in loading and unloading vehicles.
With the ever growing pressure on all of us to consider 'green' issues, lessen our carbon footprint, and promote the safety of ourselves and others, this course is designed to provide practical suggestions, and encourage drivers to evaluate their own driving behaviour, and understand and accept the need to continuously update and refresh their driving style. With interactive discussion sessions, practical classroom based exercises and expert trainers providing 'real-world' solutions, this is a professional driving course for professional drivers.
While attending this course your trainer will encourage you to participate in discussions and exercises that will reinforce your existing knowledge, and present new and updated information for you to consider and implement while out on the road. During the day your trainer will support you to gain as much from the day as possible and ensure that you are developing and achieving your full potential.
This course also addresses the important role a driver plays in the safe loading and unloading of vehicles.
Benefits of attending:
- Promotes improved driving behaviour.
- Increases the safety and safe behaviour of drivers.
- Encourages more fuel efficient driving.
- Helps drivers to be more self-aware and more environmentally aware.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to gain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- Fuel efficiency.
- An overview of the role of the driver.
- The effects of vehicle engineering on fuel efficiency.
- Understanding why we do what we do.
- Best practice driving styles and techniques.
- Improving awareness and keeping safe.
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and information:
Approved course: CRS6529/35
This course starts promptly at 8.30am, please be prepared to attend early.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
If you recently passed your LGV driving test, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training to obtain your first DQC. Check with a member of our team and we can advise you.