Driver CPC - Manual Handling (Level 2)
Price: £107.75 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
This Driver CPC course provides an ideal approach to safer and more effective manual handling - not only meeting HSE recommendations, but also promoting safe practices in any situation.
Benefits of attending:
- Enables attendees to recognise risks and potential injuries, helping them to work in a safe way.
- Equips attendees with good handling techniques.
- Candidates may receive a Level 2 Award in Manual Handling - Principles and Practice qualification if they successfully complete an assessment. This is optional, but is required to obtain a Level 2 qualification.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to obtain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- Assessing risks and accident reporting.
- How to make an assessment.
- Responsibilities of employees and employers.
- Explanation of RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations).
- Differing loads and working issues, and how to recognise potential issues when handling any type of load.
- Practical guidance and study and practice of handling techniques.
- Understanding potential injuries including strains, sprains and spinal disorders.
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and information:
Approved course: CRS9376/35
The assessment which candidates are required to complete successfully in order to gain a Level 2 Award in Manual Handling - Principles and Practice qualification is held at the end of the course in addition to the required 7 hours of training.
This course starts at 8.30am, please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you recently passed your LGV driving test, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training to obtain your first DQC. Check with a member of our team and we can advise you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: