Driver CPC - Manual Handling & Fire Safety
Price: £99.95 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
This is an essential course with the focus on identifying potential manual handling and fire hazards. It covers legal obligations in relation to the safe loading of vehicles.
Benefits of attending:
- Makes drivers aware of the relevant legislation, helping to keep them compliant.
- Assists in reducing accidents and training drivers to be safe.
- Equips drivers to deal with accidents and risks.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to gain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- Correct lifting techniques
- The effects of poor practices on different parts of the body
- Why and how injuries occur
- The functioning of the spine
- What creates a fire
- How to control fire hazards
- A look at the different types of fire and how to correctly deal with them
- An understanding of the different types of fire extinguishers
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and information:
Approved course: CRS9091/35
This course starts at 8.30am, please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
If you recently passed your LGV driving test, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training to obtain your first DQC. Check with a member of our team and we can advise you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: