Driver CPC - Safe Eco Driving Including Vulnerable Road Users
Price: £99.95 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
In line with our continued commitment to delivering course material that benefits both companies and individual drivers, this course provides a thorough approach to driving, including driver seat positions, fuel saving tips, general awareness of forward planning, good preparation, driver fatigue and sleep deprivation. Furthermore, the course deals with the vitally important issue of vulnerable road users.
Benefits of attending:
- Promotes safety and instructs on a good and safe way to drive.
- Advises on best practice, equipping drivers and protecting the vulnerable road users.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to obtain and renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- Being comfortable and supported to reduce risk of strain or injury
On the Road:
- Attitude, observation, hazard perception and concentration
- Weather and visibility
The Principles of Fuel Efficient Driving:
- Tips and advice to ensure improved driving practices
Vulnerable Road Users:
- Driving to safeguard vulnerable road users
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and Information:
Approved Course: CRS9215/35
This course starts promptly at 8.30am. Please be prepared to attend early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you recently passed your LGV driving test, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training to obtain your first DQC. Check with a member of our team and we can advise you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: