Driver CPC - Customer Service and Disability Awareness (PCV)
Price: £95.75 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
This Driver CPC course explains the general principles of providing excellent customer service and equips drivers to provide a professional transport service to all passengers, regardless of their particular requirements.
This course is provided as part of Novadata's new PCV modular course (which also includes two other 3.5 hour modules Vehicle Evacuation & The School Run) for more information click here
Benefits of attending:
- Helps prepare drivers to provide first rate customer service with confidence and respect to all passengers, including those with disabilities.
- Outlines how to help those with physical disabilities, visual impairment and mobility issues.
- Explains how to spot the signs that passengers may have mental health problems or learning difficulties.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to gain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- Principles of customer care.
- Creating a positive first impression.
- The importance of communication.
- Dealing with complaints and relating well to angry customers.
- Understanding the barriers that customers with varying disabilities may face when using public transport.
- Recognising common signs that passengers have disabilities, especially 'hidden disabilities' such as mental health issues and learning difficulties.
- Confidently offering help and support when passengers are struggling.
- Responding to requests for help, assisting with wheelchairs and acceptance of guide dogs.
- Understanding anxieties and problems caused by unexpected delays and changes of schedule.
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking & Information:
Approved Course: CRS12041/35
This course starts promptly at 8.30am, please arrive in good time. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
In line with Government advice, we ask that you bring and wear a face covering unless exempt for medical or other reasons. We will be observing social distancing and ask that you continue to wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitising facilities will be provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
The price for the training at Novadata's premises includes VAT & the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
If you are new to professional driving and took your car driving test after 1st January 1997, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training in order to obtain your first DQC. Please call us on 01376 552999 for advice about the most appropriate training for you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: