Driver CPC - 5 Day Driver CPC (PCV)
Price: £429.25 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fees)
Novadata offers Driver CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) training for bus and coach drivers, otherwise known as Passenger Carrying Vehicles (PCV). According to EU regulations, all professional drivers of vehicles with more than nine seats, for hire or reward, must obtain and carry a Driver Qualification Card (DQC). In order to keep this valid, drivers must complete 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training within every 5 year period.
Novadata is a JAUPT accredited Driver CPC centre and our training courses are an excellent way to make up the 35 hours of periodic training necessary to obtain or renew your DQC.
Benefits of attending:
- By attending this week-long course, you will get your full 35 hours of Driver CPC periodic training.
- Ensures that PCV drivers are compliant.
- Helps to make sure drivers have an understanding of the necessary regulations.
- Equips drivers to act in a safe and responsible way with regard to themselves and others.
This course will cover 5 of the different seven hour modules below:
- Drivers Understanding of an Operator Licence
- Drivers Hours Law and Tachographs
- Drivers Hours Law Refresher and Digital Tachographs
- Manual Handling and Fire Safety
- First Aid - Actions in an Emergency
- Drivers' Legal Responsibilities (PCV)
- Safe Eco Driving including Vulnerable Road Users
- Driver Wellbeing Including Drink and Drugs Awareness
- Customer Service & Disability Awareness
- The Terrorist Threat & Driver Security
5 days (35 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and information:
Courses start at 8:30am. Please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
In line with Government advice, we ask that you bring and wear a face covering unless exempt for medical or other reasons. We will be observing social distancing and ask that you continue to wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitising facilities will be provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes 5 x £8.75 DVSA registration fees (and a 3 year First Aid certificate subject to attending the First Aid module.)
People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are new to professional driving and took your car driving test after 1st January 1997, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training in order to obtain your first DQC. Please call us on 01376 552999 for advice about the most appropriate training for you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: