ADR training at your own premises
If you have a group of drivers who require ADR training, we can provide an expert trainer to run the relevant course at your own premises.
Examinations must be taken at an approved centre, which Novadata can provide at our premises in Braintree, Essex.
Benefits of attending:
- Informs drivers of the legal requirements regarding the carriage of dangerous goods.
- Candidates will sit the ADR examinations during the 5 day course.
- Can count up to 28 hours towards the 35 hours of required Driver CPC periodic training.*
- Class 2 - Flammable and non-flammable gases
- Class 3 - Flammable liquids
- Class 4 - Flammable substances
- Class 5 - Oxidising agents/organic peroxides
- Class 6 - Toxic and infectious substances
- Class 8 - Corrosives
- Class 9 - Miscellaneous substances
5 days (up to 28 hours towards Driver CPC for additional fee)
You will also need to leave time for sitting examinations.
Time spent attending the ADR Training course will count as duty time under Driver Hours Law Regulations 561/2006.
Booking and information:
In order to discuss your requirements, please call 01376 552999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: *An additional fee will apply in order to register this course as part of Driver CPC periodic training.