Driver CPC - Actions After an Accident or Breakdown
Price £95.75 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
New for 2022, Driver CPC Actions After an Accident or Breakdown examines how to maximise the safety of the driver, any passengers or co-drivers and other road users, in the event of an accident or breakdown. This course looks at the most appropriate actions to take when travelling on the UK’s road network, especially on the nation’s motorways and ‘A’ roads.
Benefits of this Driver CPC course:
- Gives drivers a clear picture of the potential hazards following an accident or breakdown.
- Explains best practice when stopped unexpectedly on an A road or motorway.
- Helps drivers to understand and comply with the law following an unplanned roadside stop.
- Helps drivers to act appropriately and confidently if a journey ends unexpectedly.
- Increases awareness of causes of accidents, helping drivers to avoid and reduce incidents.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to gain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Driver CPC course content:
- Overview of legislation, road types and the Highway Code.
- Highway Code Rules – breakdowns and incidents.
- Highway Code and smart motorways.
- Breakdown reporting; dos, don’ts and documentation.
- Safety equipment actions following breakdown (by road types).
- Contacting emergency services.
- Initial First Aid and fire after an accident or breakdown.
- Tackling vehicle fires, use of fire extinguishers.
- Bridge strikes - avoidance and reporting procedure.
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and information:
Approved course: CRS16142/35
This course starts at 8.30am, please be ready to attend early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
If you recently passed your LGV or PCV driving test, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training to obtain your first DQC. Check with a member of our team and we can advise you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: