Terms & Conditions - Training
The following Terms and Conditions (together with the 'Novadata Driver CPC: Important Information document) will form a contract between the Customer and Novadata TAB Ltd (herein referred to as Novadata):
- Any course cancellation or transfer made by the Customer must be sent in writing to Novadata.
- All course fees must be paid in full 15 days prior to the commencement of training, unless other arrangements have been mutually agreed with Novadata. A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. Cheques accompanying booking should be made payable to 'Novadata TAB Ltd'. The Company reserves the right, through non-payment by the customer 15 days prior to the course, to cancel the booking.
- Cancellation or transfer of an agreed course booking by a customer prior to 15 days of commencement of the course date will incur an administration charge of 25% of the total course fee plus VAT.
- Cancellation or transfer within 15 days of the course commencement date by a customer will result in the entire course cost being forfeited.
- If, at the commencement, during or upon completion of any Driver CPC course (for whatever reason), it is discovered that a candidate is not permitted to attend Periodic Driver CPC Training, no refund will be offered.
- Where it is subsequently discovered that a candidate has, at any point and for whatever reason, completed the required block of 35 hours Periodic Driver CPC training, and the subsequent training appears as 'invalid', (on the Driver and Vehicle Standard Agency database) or the candidate, upon realising this is the case, decides not to attend any remaining training that has already been booked, then Novadata accepts no responsibility and no refund will be offered.
- Substitution of course candidates, subject to examination board criteria (where applicable), will be accepted upon reasonable notice being given, and the original booking and fee will be deemed to be accepted.
- Any variations to the course date, time of attendance, etc. made by Novadata, will be notified to the customer in writing. Novadata will make every effort to ensure that the original instructions are complied with. In the event of course cancellation made by Novadata, every effort will be made to arrange for the candidate to attend the next available course.
- Every effort is made to ensure that course notes, presentations, hand-outs or tuition materials are accurate at the time. Novadata, however, does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- Customers who are considered to be under the influence of drink or drugs, or act in a disruptive manner, will have their course terminated with immediate effect and all course fees will be forfeited.
- All candidates attending Novadata's premises are required to adhere to any notices or instructions given to them by Novadata staff. Novadata does not accept responsibility for personal belongings or vehicles left on the premises.
- Where external examinations are involved, and enrolment details have been supplied by the delegate, Novadata cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of such details in the event of a dispute arising with the examination body.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that adequate provision is made to ensure that drivers attending courses are able to comply with the rest requirements laid down in Drivers' Hours Regulations and Working Time legislation.
- All delegates must comply with Novadata TAB Ltd's Safety Policy and their legal obligations under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and other relevant provisions.
- Should a customer wish to make a complaint, this must be made in writing and sent recorded delivery within seven days of the course ending to the address below. All complaints will be dealt with fairly by Novadata.