Tachograph Analysis & Assistance
Novadata's tachograph analysis service uses the UK road transport industry's leading tachograph analysis software. It is the ideal solution for large and small fleets in both road haulage and passenger transport organisations. Simply submit your digital and analogue tachograph data online, and the Novadata tachograph analysis service stores it securely, using your data to provide you with online analysis, reports and infringement tools, all of which are easily accessible wherever you have internet access.
Cost effective service
- Pay as you go basis
- VDU downloads are free
- Pay only for digital and analogue data submitted
Suitable for use with DVSA Earned Recognition scheme
- Novadata is a validated IT Systems provider
- Novadata is an authorised auditor
- We can also provide a pre-audit for the DVSA Earned Recognition scheme
Please call 01376 552999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Access to over 100 standard reports
- All standard reports are available online
- Select the reports that you most need and subscribe to them
- Reports of your choice are regularly sent directly to your email inbox
Alerts you to issues
- Automated email alerts you to any issues in your tachograph data which need addressing
- Issues such as missing driver card downloads are flagged up
- Allows you to address issues immediately to strengthen and safeguard your compliance
The software used in our tachograph analysis service is widely used in the UK, with over 20,000 registered subscribers. More than 1.3 million tachographs are analysed every month through the system, from over 12,000 locations across the UK.
Login to your account here
For a free trial, call us on 01376 552999 or email email@example.com