Businesses that physically handle dangerous goods which fall fully within the scope of ADR regulations must have an appointed Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA). This not only involves vehicle operators, but can also affect any logistics operations, for example, freight forwarders, consolidators, warehouses and manufacturers. Novadata provides a DGSA consultancy service, including certified compliance documents, for any business for whom it is not practical to have permanent members of staff with this qualification.
Our DGSA professionals will ensure that you have covered all the basics:
- Classification of dangerous goods is correct and any restrictions on transport are understood
- Packaging, marking and labelling of the goods meet the requirements of the regulations
- Check vehicles' ADR compliance and that documentation for goods and vehicles is correct and available
- Ensure that any sub-contractors comply with the regulations
- Confirm that employees are suitably trained and have operational procedures and instructions
- Ensure emergency procedures are in place
- Produce the mandatory Annual Report
- Assist in the production of the obligatory Anti-Terrorism Security Risk Assessment, and a formal Security Plan where required.
Each organisation's needs will be different, so please call us on 01376 552999 or email email@example.com to discuss your exact requirements.