Transport Manager CPC
The Certificate of Professional Competence for Transport Managers course is essential for those seeking a career in transport management. The Transport Manager CPC is a level 3 qualification and is the minimum qualification required for holding an Operator's Licence. This qualification is OCR accredited and covers both National and International operations. Novadata is accredited as an OCR examination centre.
Your course will be tailored to either the Passenger Transport or the Road Haulage Management CPC qualification. Qualifications are not transferable across transport sectors, so if you already hold a Management CPC qualification in Passenger Transport and wish to change career to manage in Road Haulage (or vice versa), you will need to train for a new qualification.
For those wishing to prepare for the Transport Manager CPC qualification via home study, the Transport Manager CPC manuals can be purchased from us here.
Please click on individual courses below for further details, dates and booking information or click the button to view ALL dates available.
Please note: because we occasionally become oversubscribed on some courses, booking online does not necessarily guarantee your place(s) on the course and is subject to confirmation. If places are available, you will receive written confirmation by Email or post. In the event this course is over-subscribed, Novadata will contact you as soon as reasonably practicable to discuss alternative courses and dates.
- Transport Manager CPC Road Haulage
- Transport Manager CPC Passenger Transport
- Transport Manager CPC Exam Revision LGV
- Transport Manager CPC Exam Revision PCV
- Transport Manager CPC Home Study and Resit Exams
- Transport Manager CPC - Exams only
- Transport Manager CPC (LGV) Refresher 2 day Course
- Transport Manager CPC (PCV) Refresher 2 day Course
- Transport Manager CPC (LGV) Refresher 1 day Course
- Transport Manager CPC (PCV) Refresher 1 day Course