Driver CPC Training (LGV)
Novadata is a JAUPT Accredited Driver CPC Centre, offering Driver CPC Training Courses (Certificate of Professional Competence) for lorry drivers - LGV (Large Goods Vehicles).
According to EU regulations, all professional drivers must complete 35 hours of periodic CPC training every 5 years. Novadata's Driver CPC training courses are an excellent way to make up the 35 hours of periodic training necessary to obtain and keep your Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Novadata's focus on improving skills, increasing safety and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation means that their Driver CPC training courses are carried out with regard to the latest legislative changes, and delivered to a high and experienced standard.
Please note if you passed your ordinary driving test after 1st January 1997 and you took your LGV driving test after 9th September 2008, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training instead. Please contact us for advice as to the most appropriate training to obtain a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Please click on individual courses below for further details, dates and booking information.
- Driver CPC - 5 Day Driver CPC (LGV)
- Driver CPC - Saturdays, Sundays & Evenings
- Driver CPC - Drivers Hours Law and Tachographs
- Driver CPC - Drivers Hours Refresher & New Digital Tachographs
- Driver CPC - Drivers' Legal Responsibilities
- Driver CPC - First Aid Actions in an Emergency
- Driver CPC - Manual Handling (Level 2)
- Driver CPC - Manual Handling and Fire Safety
- Driver CPC - Safe Eco Driving Including Vulnerable Road Users
- Driver CPC - FORS registered - Safe Urban Driving
- Driver CPC - Safe Loading and Vehicle Checking
- Driver CPC - Driver Wellbeing & Drink and Drugs Awareness
- Driver CPC - Fuel Efficient Driving & Safe Loading
- Driver CPC - Driver Vehicle Checks and Banksman Training
- Driver CPC - Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Driver CPC - Training at a site of your choice
- Driver CPC - Don't see a course date that suits?
- Driver CPC - Initial Qualification