Driver CPC Training (PCV)
New Driver CPC extension rules: If your Driver CPC card or DQC carries an expiry date between 1st February 2020 and 31st August 2020, you have an extension of 7 months from that expiry date. If your card expires on or after 1st September 2020, you must renew it by its original expiry date to be legal to drive. Read our full explanation here.
Novadata is a JAUPT Approved Driver CPC Centre, offering Driver CPC Training Courses (Certificate of Professional Competence) for Bus & Coach drivers, otherwise known as PCV (Passenger Carrying Vehicles).
According to EU regulations, all professional drivers must complete 35 hours of periodic CPC training every 5 years. Novadata's Driver CPC training courses are an excellent way to make up the 35 hours of periodic training necessary to obtain and keep your Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Novadata's focus on improving skills, increasing safety and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation means that their Driver CPC training courses are carried out with regard to the latest legislative changes, and delivered to a high standard by experienced transport professionals.
Please note if you passed your ordinary driving test after 1st January 1997 and you took your PCV driving test after 9th September 2008, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training instead. Please contact us for advice as to the most appropriate training to obtain a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Our courses are listed below. Please click on individual courses for further information, dates and booking details or click the button to view ALL dates available.
Please note: because we occasionally become oversubscribed on some courses, booking online does not necessarily guarantee your place(s) on the course and is subject to confirmation. If places are available, you will receive written confirmation by Email or post. In the event this course is over-subscribed, Novadata will contact you as soon as reasonably practicable to discuss alternative courses and dates. To be notified of any changes, please join our mailing list here.
- Driver CPC - 5 Day Driver CPC
- Driver CPC - Saturdays, Sundays and Evenings
- Driver CPC - The Terrorist Threat & Driver Security
- Driver CPC - Drivers Understanding of an Operator Licence
- Driver CPC - Drivers Hours Law and Tachographs
- Driver CPC - Drivers' Legal Responsibilities
- Driver CPC - First Aid Actions in an Emergency
- Driver CPC - Customer Service and Disability Awareness
- Driver CPC - PCV Modular Course
- Driver CPC - Manual Handling (Level 2)
- Driver CPC - Manual Handling and Fire Safety
- Driver CPC - Safe Eco Driving Including Vulnerable Road Users
- Driver CPC - FORS registered - LoCITY Driving
- Driver CPC - FORS registered - Safe Urban Driving
- Driver CPC - Driver Well-Being inc Drink and Drugs Awareness
- Driver CPC - Smart Motorways
- Driver CPC - Driver Vehicle Checks and Banksman Training
- Driver CPC - Training at a site of your choice
- Driver CPC - Don't see a course date that suits?