Delivery and Returns
- Products supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 5 working days of receipt of order.
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and if this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be given the option to agree a new delivery date.
- Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence, and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer, or any other person or company, arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer's address and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
If it is agreed that the Goods are to be returned:
- A Goods return number obtained from the Seller must be clearly shown on the returned parcels.
- The Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying any damage to the Goods returned where such damage has, in the opinion of the Seller, been caused by the Goods being inadequately packaged by the Buyer or through the Buyer's fault.
- The Seller reserves the right to make a handling and restocking charge of 25% on Goods which are returned if they were ordered in error or are no longer required.
- If the goods are faulty, or being returned under a cancelled contract as described below, then the restocking charge will not apply.
If you are a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel your contract with Novadata TAB Ltd and receive a refund. You must contact us and inform us in writing of your desire to cancel your contract within 7 working days of receipt of the relevant product(s). You must return the goods to us at your cost and we advise you to ensure the goods are adequately insured during any return journey. A refund will be given once it is established that the returned items are in their entirety and in a good, re-saleable condition.