Transport Manager CPC Road Haulage
Price: £1,457.95 (includes VAT & examination fees)*
The Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) for Transport Managers course is essential for those seeking a career in road haulage management. It is the minimum qualification required for holding an Operator Licence. This level 3 qualification is OCR accredited and covers both National and International operations. The Certificate of Professional Competence (Road Haulage) is divided into two assessments - Multiple Choice (R1) and Case Study (R2). To obtain the qualification, a candidate must pass both units. Examinations may be taken at Novadata's OCR accredited facility.
Benefits of Attending:
- This qualification is recognised throughout the transport industry.
- Demonstrates that the holder is qualified to to be the nominee for a Standard National or International Operator Licence.
- Equips the candidate with the knowledge required to establish and manage an efficient road haulage operation.
- Can count as the full 35 hours of Driver CPC* periodic training necessary for drivers to receive their Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
This course prepares an individual for all the technical and legal aspects of a road haulage operation and includes, among other things, the following:
- Business and company law
- Health & Safety
- Financial management
- Operator licensing
- Drivers' Hours regulations and record keeping
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Vehicle costing
- Driver licensing
- International transport documentation
- Safe loading of vehicles and transit of goods
Please see OCR's Management CPC Syllabus for a more in depth look at what may be covered. Visit the OCR website.
Home study and resit candidates are also welcome to sit the multiple choice examination (R1) online at our approved examination centre. Please call 01376 552999 to discuss your requirements.
8 days tuition, plus 1 examination day. Candidates are recommended to set aside extra time for additional study and revision prior to examinations. Can count as 35 hours towards periodic Driver CPC training.
- Multiple choice examination (R1) 2 hours.
- Case study examination (R2) 2 hours 15 minutes.
Booking and information:
Course starts at 8:30am, please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided on course tuition days.
People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
We can also provide regular quarterly updates for your manual, whether you are a Transport Manager CPC holder or still working towards it. To enquire about this service please email us at email@example.com or ask about it when you attend your training course.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For 35 Hours of Driver CPC periodic training the course will cost an extra £223.75 (including VAT & DVSA registration fee)
For 2019 Courses
Please note, whilst it is anticipated that these exams dates will proceed as planned, we have been advised of the possibility that the dates may be subject to change should the final outcome of the UK Government and European Union Brexit negotiations deem it necessary. Rest assured, in the event any changes are made Novadata will contact promptly.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: