Driver CPC - Drivers Hours Law and Tachographs
Price £95.75 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
The Driver CPC Drivers Hours Law and Tachographs course aims to update professional drivers with the rules and regulations concerning drivers' hours and working time. The course also outlines drivers' responsibilities for accurately recording their activities when on duty, using a tachograph or time sheets.
Benefits of attending:
- Makes sure drivers have up-to-date knowledge of rules and laws regarding drivers hours.
- Ensures drivers understand and are able to use analogue tachographs and new digital tachograph technology.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to gain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- The rules on drivers' hours - Regulation (EC) 561/2006 and GB Domestic Rules including: daily/weekly/fortnightly driving limits including driving breaks; daily and weekly rest requirements.
- The rules on working time - Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations 2005 including: breaks from work; the definition of work; maintaining weekly average at or below the legal limits.
- The Rules on Tachograph Usage - Regulation (EC) 3821/85 and drivers' responsibilities in using analogue and digital tachographs including: carrying sufficient records; correct use of the mode switch; centrefield entries on analogue charts; explanation of different digital tachograph cards; understanding what a digital vehicle unit (VU) records; logging in and out of digital VU; manual entries on digital VU; manual records on both analogue and digital; returning used analogue charts to operator; rules regarding downloading digital data
- Graduated Fixed Penalties - Including: penalties, fines and convictions for various drivers hours and tachograph infringements
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking & Information:
Approved Course: CRS0013/35
This course starts promptly at 8.30am; please be prepared to attend in good time. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
In line with Government advice, we ask that you bring and wear a face covering unless exempt for medical or other reasons. We will be observing social distancing and ask that you continue to wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitising facilities will be provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
If you are new to professional driving and took your car driving test after 1st January 1997, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training in order to obtain your first DQC. Please call us on 01376 552999 for advice about the most appropriate training for you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: