Driver CPC - First Aid Actions in an Emergency
Price: £107.75 (includes VAT & DVSA registration fee)
This course is for those who wish to gain knowledge of emergency procedures and a recognised First Aid qualification. The course encompasses the essential knowledge required to deal with life-threatening emergencies in the workplace. Successful attendance of this course and the tasks assigned in it can also give candidates an HSE recognised 1 day appointed Emergency First Aid at Work certificate which is valid for 3 years. First Aid skills can make the difference between life and death; it's as simple as that.
Benefits of attending:
- Successful candidates will receive an HSE Compliant 1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work certificate, which is valid for 3 years.
- Equips drivers with the ability and knowledge needed to deal swiftly, confidently and competently with emergencies in order to save lives and minimise injuries
- Enables drivers to act safely, helping to minimise accidents and emergencies.
- Counts as 7 hours towards the 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training required to gain or renew a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
- Initial assessment of situation
- Summoning assistance
- Casualty communication
Accident recording and reporting:
- When to record, what to record and how to record accidents
- RIDDOR(Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations)
Basic life support:
- Primary surveys
- Casualty resuscitation
- Secondary survey of casualty to look for other injuries
- Practical CPR exercises with mannequins
Recognising and treating shock:
- Causes, signs and symptoms
Recognising and treating other injuries:
- Heart attacks, electric shock, choking, stroke, burns, bleeding and fractures
1 day (7 hours towards Driver CPC)
Booking and information:
Approved course: CRS5248/35
This course starts at 8.30am, please be early. Light lunch & refreshments are provided.
Please note: your online booking is subject to confirmation from Novadata.
This price includes the DVSA Registration fee of £8.75. People paying by cheque, credit card or by postal order for training courses please note that a 25% deposit is required within seven days and the remaining balance at least 15 days prior to course commencement.
For more information please call 01376 552999 or email us on email@example.com.
If you recently passed your LGV driving test, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training to obtain your first DQC. Check with a member of our team and we can advise you.
Item Added to Basket!
You have just added an item to the basket, would you like to: