Driver CPC Training (LGV)
We are now providing a number of online Driver CPC training courses for LGV/HGV drivers. We are also currently planning a return to classroom-based courses very soon. Please check dates carefully and book as soon as possible, as places are limited. You can book online, or by calling 01376 552999 or emailing email@example.com. To be notified when more dates become available to book, you can sign up for our mailing list here.
COVID-19 UPDATE: The Department for Transport (DfT) and the DVSA have confirmed that if you have not been able to complete 35 hours of periodic Driver CPC training, and your Driver Qualification Card (DQC – also known as Driver CPC card) is about to expire, you will still be able to drive for an extended period.
If your DQC is due to expire between 1 March 2020 and 30 September 2020, you will be legal to drive until 30 September 2020.
Please note: you must still carry your DQC when driving, even if it has, technically, expired. However, you will still be required to comply with Driver CPC rules after 1 October 2020, which means that you must complete your Driver CPC training by that date. Book an online training course now.
Novadata is a JAUPT Approved Driver CPC Centre, offering Driver CPC Training Courses (Certificate of Professional Competence) for lorry drivers - LGV (Large Goods Vehicles).
According to EU regulations, all professional drivers must complete 35 hours of periodic CPC training every 5 years. Novadata's Driver CPC training courses are an excellent way to make up the 35 hours of periodic training necessary to obtain and keep your Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Novadata's focus on improving skills, increasing safety and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation means that their Driver CPC training courses are carried out with regard to the latest legislative changes, and delivered to a high and experienced standard.
Please note if you passed your ordinary driving test after 1st January 1997 and you took your LGV driving test after 9th September 2008, you may need to take Initial Driver CPC training instead. Please contact us for advice as to the most appropriate training to obtain a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Please click on individual courses below for further details, dates and booking information or click the button to view ALL dates available.
Please note: because we occasionally become oversubscribed on some courses, booking online does not necessarily guarantee your place(s) on the course and is subject to confirmation. If places are available, you will receive written confirmation by Email or post. In the event this course is over-subscribed, Novadata will contact you as soon as reasonably practicable to discuss alternative courses and dates.
- Driver CPC - 5 Day Driver CPC (LGV)
- Driver CPC - Saturdays, Sundays & Evenings
- Driver CPC - New for 2020 - The Terrorist Threat & Driver Security
- Driver CPC - Drivers Understanding of an Operator Licence
- Driver CPC - Drivers Hours Law and Tachographs
- Driver CPC - Drivers' Legal Responsibilities (LGV)
- Driver CPC - First Aid Actions in an Emergency
- Driver CPC - Manual Handling (Level 2)
- Driver CPC - Manual Handling and Fire Safety
- Driver CPC - Safe Eco Driving Including Vulnerable Road Users
- Driver CPC - FORS registered - Safe Urban Driving
- Driver CPC - FORS registered - LoCITY Driving
- Driver CPC - Safe Loading and Vehicle Checking
- Driver CPC - Driver Well-Being inc. Drink & Drugs Awareness
- Driver CPC - Smart Motorways
- Driver CPC - Fuel Efficient Driving & Safe Loading (LGV)
- Driver CPC - Driver Vehicle Checks & Banksman Training
- Driver CPC - Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Driver CPC - Training at a site of your choice
- Driver CPC - Don't see a course date that suits?
- Driver CPC - Initial Qualification